USA: ConAgra reports second-quarter earnings in line with expectations
US packaged foods company ConAgra Foods has reported diluted earning per share of US$0.44 for the second quarter ended 24 November 2002, in line with company expectations and equal to the same period last fiscal year. Commenting on the results Bruce Rohde, chairman and chief executive officer said: "We're on track with our plans and continue to expect our reported EPS (earnings per share) to show a high single-digit rate of growth, and to be in the range of $1.60 for our fiscal year which ends in May 2003."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action