USA: ConAgra reveals innovation across shelf-stable pudding category
ConAgra Foods, one of the largest packaged food companies in the US, has revealed several new innovations in the shelf-stable pudding snack category. Squeez 'n Go The new Squeez 'n Go Portable Pudding will be introduced this summer. The company says it is the first-ever shelf-stable pudding in a convenient, single-serve, hand-held tube. Containing no preservatives and available in six flavours, it requires no refrigeration or no spoon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'