USA: ConAgra reveals innovation across shelf-stable pudding category
ConAgra Foods, one of the largest packaged food companies in the US, has revealed several new innovations in the shelf-stable pudding snack category. Squeez 'n Go The new Squeez 'n Go Portable Pudding will be introduced this summer. The company says it is the first-ever shelf-stable pudding in a convenient, single-serve, hand-held tube. Containing no preservatives and available in six flavours, it requires no refrigeration or no spoon.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1