USA: ConAgra to revitalise Parkay butter with "Talking Tub"
ConAgra Foods is to revitalise the Parkay "Talking Tub" butter brand in local supermarkets and TV advertising this summer. Parkay will unveil a new "Talking Tub" that interacts with shoppers from supermarket shelves with custom audio devices, spreading news about the brand and touting its longstanding tagline, "The flavor says 'butter'". The new Parkay "Talking Tubs" are expected to chat to about 500 million shoppers nationwide from 15 July to 11 August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale