USA: ConAgra to revitalise Parkay butter with "Talking Tub"
ConAgra Foods is to revitalise the Parkay "Talking Tub" butter brand in local supermarkets and TV advertising this summer. Parkay will unveil a new "Talking Tub" that interacts with shoppers from supermarket shelves with custom audio devices, spreading news about the brand and touting its longstanding tagline, "The flavor says 'butter'". The new Parkay "Talking Tubs" are expected to chat to about 500 million shoppers nationwide from 15 July to 11 August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk