US: ConAgra, Trader Joe's sued for "antitrust violation"
Maxim Marketing Corporation has accused US food giant ConAgra Foods and local retailer Trader Joe's of breaking competition law and demanded damages of US$60m for the "destruction" of the group's peanut butter filled pocket pretzel business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM