USA: ConAgra's Dr. R. Bruce Tompkin wins 2001 NFPA Food Safety Award
Dr. R. Bruce Tompkin, Vice President for Food Safety, ConAgra Refrigerated Prepared Foods, is this year's recipient of the NFPA Food Safety Award in recognition of his dedication and many contributions to improving food safety. Dr. Tompkin will be presented the award at the annual meeting of the International Association for Food Protection, August 5-8, 2001 in Minneapolis, MN.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife