CROATIA: Confectioner Kras announces FY 2001 dividend of €1.9 per share
Croatian confectioner Kras has announced that it intends to pay a dividend of 14 Croatian kuna (US$1.8) per share for its FY 2001, up from 13 kuna in 2000. The company warned yesterday [Monday] however that this dividend is still to be approved by its shareholders' meeting on 28 September 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea