POLAND: Confectioner Mieszko to lead sector with capital injection
Mieszko is set to become Western Poland's leading confectioner with a capital injection from Dresdner Kleinwort Capital (DKC). DKC is set to take up a new issue of 1.1 million D series shares in the company, and purchase a further stake from its current majority shareholders, the Gajdzinski family.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival