POLAND: Confectioners Mieszko, Jutrzenka could still merge
The on-off merger between Polish confectioners Mieszko and Jutrzenka is still on the cards, claim sources inside the two companies. Analysts however have been doubtful about the chances of the merger coming off. The institutional investors in Jutrzenka are certainly in favour of the merger, but they have to persuade the company president and the employee shareholders who stand behind him and hold 52% of shares," said
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units