UKRAINE: Confectionery giant AVK offers its first corporate bonds
AVK, the second largest producer of confectionery products in Ukraine, has launched its first corporate bonds. The variable-rate corporate bonds with a nominal value of UAH 9m (US$) mature on 16 January 2004. The bonds have a quarterly coupon payment with a semi-annual call option to provide additional flexibility to AVK and its bondholders. Alfa Bank is the manager for the bond issuance and CJSC Alfa Capital serves as its underwriter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units