UKRAINE: Confectionery giant AVK offers its first corporate bonds
AVK, the second largest producer of confectionery products in Ukraine, has launched its first corporate bonds. The variable-rate corporate bonds with a nominal value of UAH 9m (US$) mature on 16 January 2004. The bonds have a quarterly coupon payment with a semi-annual call option to provide additional flexibility to AVK and its bondholders. Alfa Bank is the manager for the bond issuance and CJSC Alfa Capital serves as its underwriter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth