UKRAINE: Confectionery giant AVK offers its first corporate bonds
AVK, the second largest producer of confectionery products in Ukraine, has launched its first corporate bonds. The variable-rate corporate bonds with a nominal value of UAH 9m (US$) mature on 16 January 2004. The bonds have a quarterly coupon payment with a semi-annual call option to provide additional flexibility to AVK and its bondholders. Alfa Bank is the manager for the bond issuance and CJSC Alfa Capital serves as its underwriter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales