just-food's research round-up: confectionery in emerging markets, global baby food, organic food worldwide
This week's batch of reports includes a study on sugar confectionery in emerging markets and a specific look at the chocolate sector in Latin America. Research on the global organic food and drink market is also featured, alongside a separate case study on the success of Whole Foods Market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Where could pure-play Wessanen pounce?
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta in talks to buy 49% of French grocer Picard
- Innocent to axe veg, noodle pots
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Unilever adds butter to Stork to boost UK sales