USA: Kraft: confectionery is not so sweet (COMMENT)
Rumours of the Kraft confectionery unit sell-off come on the back of some disappointing sales results and reflect a broader strategy of focusing on a smaller number of stronger brands, something already being pursued by some of its major competitors. Kraft has seemingly had enough of maintaining underperforming parts of its business, and this move may only be the first in a series of disposals.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'