ROMANIA: Confectionery production fell during 2000
Figures recently released by the National Statistics Board (INSSE) have shown that sugar confectionery manufacturing in Romania dropped by 1.3% for the year ending in April 2001.
Between January and April this year, Romanian manufacturers produced a total of 32,000 tonnes of confectionery products.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target