UK: Confectionery round-up from IFE 2001
Catherine Sleep reports from the International Food Exhibition (IFE) in London on some of the more interesting product launches in the confectionery sector. Soller add two flavours to Popz range Soller , the 18-month old Californian popcorn maker, is driving the growth of the underdeveloped European popcorn market with two new flavours, launched for the first time at IFE in London. The two new flavours of ready-popped microwave popcorn are cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper and form part of the Popz range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses