UK: Confectionery round-up from IFE 2001
Catherine Sleep reports from the International Food Exhibition (IFE) in London on some of the more interesting product launches in the confectionery sector. Soller add two flavours to Popz range Soller , the 18-month old Californian popcorn maker, is driving the growth of the underdeveloped European popcorn market with two new flavours, launched for the first time at IFE in London. The two new flavours of ready-popped microwave popcorn are cheddar cheese and jalapeno pepper and form part of the Popz range.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes