SPAIN: Confectionery sector posts 4.9% rise in turnover for 2001
The Spanish confectionery sector has posted a turnover of €2.85bn in 2001, up 4.9% year-on-year. A total of 962,423 tonnes of confectionery products were produced in Spain in 2001, up 2.9% year-on-year, of which 720,102 tonnes were for domestic consumption. Spanish confectionery consumption increased 5.4% year-on-year in 2001, according to the Spanish Confectionery Products Federation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk