SPAIN: Confectionery sector posts 4.9% rise in turnover for 2001
The Spanish confectionery sector has posted a turnover of €2.85bn in 2001, up 4.9% year-on-year. A total of 962,423 tonnes of confectionery products were produced in Spain in 2001, up 2.9% year-on-year, of which 720,102 tonnes were for domestic consumption. Spanish confectionery consumption increased 5.4% year-on-year in 2001, according to the Spanish Confectionery Products Federation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast