USA: Conjugated linoleic acid may help reduce body fat
A study published in The Journal of Nutrition has concluded that the natural dietary supplement conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduces body fat in people who are overweight or obese. The study is the largest published scientific evidence to date showing that the natural supplement reduces the weight of fatty tissue in humans. The double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study confirms a series of previous animal and human studies, which concluded that CLA improves body composition by reducing fat and preserving muscle tissue.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti