USA: 'Connoisseur Collection' for Keurig Coffee System introduced by Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) yesterday announced that it has added 6 additional coffees to its Keurig K-Cup(TM) offerings, including a new "Connoisseur Collection." The K-Cup is a single-serve portion-pack coffee cartridge used in conjunction with the Keurig® coffee brewer to prepare a single cup of coffee in 30 seconds. In July of this year, Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. and Keurig, Inc. signed 10-year license agreements which call for Green Mountain Coffee's continued manufacture and distribution of Keurig K-Cups in the United States and Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid