USA: 'Connoisseur Collection' for Keurig Coffee System introduced by Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. (NASDAQ:GMCR) yesterday announced that it has added 6 additional coffees to its Keurig K-Cup(TM) offerings, including a new "Connoisseur Collection." The K-Cup is a single-serve portion-pack coffee cartridge used in conjunction with the Keurig® coffee brewer to prepare a single cup of coffee in 30 seconds. In July of this year, Green Mountain Coffee, Inc. and Keurig, Inc. signed 10-year license agreements which call for Green Mountain Coffee's continued manufacture and distribution of Keurig K-Cups in the United States and Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report