SWITZ: Conrad quits as Emmi CFO
Emmi CFO Reto Conrad has decided to leave the Swiss dairy processor, the company announced today (14 February).
Conrad, who has been Emmi's finance chief for six years, will leave the Caffe Latte owner at the end of May "to pursue a new challenge in his career", the company said.
"The board of directors and group management very much regret his decision to leave but would like to thank him for his valuable services and commitment, and wish him every success in the new challenge he will be taking up," Emmi said.
Emmi is set to announce its 2011 financial results on 29 March. Earlier this month, it reported a 1.4% increase in net sales for the year.
Swiss dairy group Emmi has increased its stake in France's Diprola and Spain's Kaiku as it looks to expand internationally....
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- S&A Foods announces restructure, 55 jobs to go
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK