SWITZ: Conrad quits as Emmi CFO
Emmi CFO Reto Conrad has decided to leave the Swiss dairy processor, the company announced today (14 February).
Conrad, who has been Emmi's finance chief for six years, will leave the Caffe Latte owner at the end of May "to pursue a new challenge in his career", the company said.
"The board of directors and group management very much regret his decision to leave but would like to thank him for his valuable services and commitment, and wish him every success in the new challenge he will be taking up," Emmi said.
Emmi is set to announce its 2011 financial results on 29 March. Earlier this month, it reported a 1.4% increase in net sales for the year.
Swiss dairy group Emmi has increased its stake in France's Diprola and Spain's Kaiku as it looks to expand internationally....
- Focus: The impact of Heinz's stevia ketchup
- Focus: Gen Mills turns to M&A to bolster US ops
- Viewpoint: US health food in play - at a price
- Comment: Kingsmill "youth" appeal bodes well
- BRICs: How dairy deal bolsters Lactalis and BRF
- Burton's "eyeing" United Biscuits merger
- Glanbia to buy US sports nutrition firm Isopure
- Arla joins race for Egypt's Arab Dairy
- Mondelez pauses production at Cadbury Oz site
- Premier Foods revamp creates three divisions