SWITZ: Conrad quits as Emmi CFO
Emmi CFO Reto Conrad has decided to leave the Swiss dairy processor, the company announced today (14 February).
Conrad, who has been Emmi's finance chief for six years, will leave the Caffe Latte owner at the end of May "to pursue a new challenge in his career", the company said.
"The board of directors and group management very much regret his decision to leave but would like to thank him for his valuable services and commitment, and wish him every success in the new challenge he will be taking up," Emmi said.
Emmi is set to announce its 2011 financial results on 29 March. Earlier this month, it reported a 1.4% increase in net sales for the year.
Swiss dairy group Emmi has increased its stake in France's Diprola and Spain's Kaiku as it looks to expand internationally....
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Why US diet guidelines should consider environment
- What the analysts say: Unilever's mixed 2014
- Tootsie Roll CEO Melvin Gordon dies at 95
- Unilever revenues disappoint as food sales fall
- Lifeway Foods CEO denies sale talks
- McCain to close Grobbendonk plant in Belgium
- Jobs to go at FrieslandCampina cheese plant
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits
- Meat Substitutes Market - Global Trends, Forecasts up to 2019