SWITZ: Conrad quits as Emmi CFO
Emmi CFO Reto Conrad has decided to leave the Swiss dairy processor, the company announced today (14 February).
Conrad, who has been Emmi's finance chief for six years, will leave the Caffe Latte owner at the end of May "to pursue a new challenge in his career", the company said.
"The board of directors and group management very much regret his decision to leave but would like to thank him for his valuable services and commitment, and wish him every success in the new challenge he will be taking up," Emmi said.
Emmi is set to announce its 2011 financial results on 29 March. Earlier this month, it reported a 1.4% increase in net sales for the year.
Swiss dairy group Emmi has increased its stake in France's Diprola and Spain's Kaiku as it looks to expand internationally....
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- General Mills to invest in "growth businesses"
- How local model protects Nestle - interview
- Quorn Foods confident in prospects - interview
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Nestle names new CEO
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- UPDATE: Hershey rejects Mondelez takeover
- Healthier food a major opportunity for food makers
- Brexit – UK farmers warn of food price spike
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights
- Fast Food in India
- Baby Nutrition Insights - Issue 27