SWITZ: Conrad quits as Emmi CFO
Emmi CFO Reto Conrad has decided to leave the Swiss dairy processor, the company announced today (14 February).
Conrad, who has been Emmi's finance chief for six years, will leave the Caffe Latte owner at the end of May "to pursue a new challenge in his career", the company said.
"The board of directors and group management very much regret his decision to leave but would like to thank him for his valuable services and commitment, and wish him every success in the new challenge he will be taking up," Emmi said.
Emmi is set to announce its 2011 financial results on 29 March. Earlier this month, it reported a 1.4% increase in net sales for the year.
Swiss dairy group Emmi has increased its stake in France's Diprola and Spain's Kaiku as it looks to expand internationally....
- Focus: Fonterra's bid to weather dairy volatility
- How Windsor buy is part of Ajinomoto's global push
- On the money: Diamond's faith in on-trend range
- Dairy in India: No quick win for multinationals
- Dairy in India: How to win over Indian consumers
- Nestle forms new unit to "leverage scale"
- Kerry, Premier team up on frozen NPD in UK
- Nestle sells baby food brands Alete, Milasan
- PepsiCo eyes Middle East growth with R&D centre
- Aryzta profits rise on M&A