AUSTRALIA: Consolidated Ostrich Corporation files for liquidation
The three directors of The Consolidated Ostrich Corporation have finally requested that their company be placed in liquidation. One of hundreds of similar ventures established in South Australia during the mid-1990s to cater for what was tagged as the meat of the future, Consolidated Ostrich is one of only a handful that have survived to now. Survival came at a high price however, with company debts amounting to A$500,000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife