USA: Constellation Energy Source, McCormick sign energy alliance
Constellation Energy Source, a leader in providing customized energy solutions to business, announced yesterday a major energy management agreement with McCormick & Company, Inc., an international producer of spices, seasonings, flavorings, and specialty foods.In the strategic partnership, the two companies will develop a multi- faceted program providing McCormick (NYSE: MKC) with an on-going evaluation of energy consumption and a process to optimize energy use and minimize energy costs.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea