UK: Consultation on Europe-Wide BSE Protection Measures
Proposals to change current UK legislation on BSE protection measures - bringing it into line with new measures covering the whole of the European Union - were issued for consultation today. The proposals involve specified risk material (SRM) which comprises those parts of animals which may carry BSE infectivity. In order to implement a Commission Decision adopted at the end of June this year, it will be necessary to:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti