REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Consultative committee to advise on Ireland’s role in EU dairy regime
The government of the Republic of Ireland has established a consultative committee designed to assist the UK's Department of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and protect Ireland's interests in relation to the EU's dairy regime. It was agreed as part of Agenda 2000 that the dairy regime, which details the milk quota system, would feature in the forthcoming Mid-Term Review of EU level policies. On the basis of these discussion it could be discontinued after 2006.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti