REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Consultative committee to advise on Ireland’s role in EU dairy regime
The government of the Republic of Ireland has established a consultative committee designed to assist the UK's Department of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and protect Ireland's interests in relation to the EU's dairy regime. It was agreed as part of Agenda 2000 that the dairy regime, which details the milk quota system, would feature in the forthcoming Mid-Term Review of EU level policies. On the basis of these discussion it could be discontinued after 2006.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units