REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Consultative committee to advise on Ireland’s role in EU dairy regime
The government of the Republic of Ireland has established a consultative committee designed to assist the UK's Department of the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs and protect Ireland's interests in relation to the EU's dairy regime. It was agreed as part of Agenda 2000 that the dairy regime, which details the milk quota system, would feature in the forthcoming Mid-Term Review of EU level policies. On the basis of these discussion it could be discontinued after 2006.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk