USA: Consumer loyalty, brand versus price (COMMENT)
A new study has found that 80% of shoppers are willing to trade brand for price. InsightExpress' survey shows how far US shoppers are ready to sacrifice lifestyle for dollar savings. In an uncertain economic climate, companies cannot afford to ignore the purchasing power of 'disloyal' budget-conscious consumers. The best way to maintain share in the most vulnerable categories is through cheap, effective in-store promotions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw