USA: Consumer loyalty, brand versus price (COMMENT)
A new study has found that 80% of shoppers are willing to trade brand for price. InsightExpress' survey shows how far US shoppers are ready to sacrifice lifestyle for dollar savings. In an uncertain economic climate, companies cannot afford to ignore the purchasing power of 'disloyal' budget-conscious consumers. The best way to maintain share in the most vulnerable categories is through cheap, effective in-store promotions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever