WORLD: Consumers drive food industry transformation in branding, retail formats and consolidation
Food manufacturers and retailers face substantial consolidation and internationalization over the next five years as they innovate with brands and retail formats to satisfy changing consumer habits and demands, according to a report released today by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young. "State of the Art in Food: The Changing Face of the Food Industry" draws its conclusions from a survey of 220 leading food executives from 19 countries in Europe, US and Asia Pacific, and detailed interviews with 65 senior-level executives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid