WORLD: Consumers drive food industry transformation in branding, retail formats and consolidation
Food manufacturers and retailers face substantial consolidation and internationalization over the next five years as they innovate with brands and retail formats to satisfy changing consumer habits and demands, according to a report released today by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young. "State of the Art in Food: The Changing Face of the Food Industry" draws its conclusions from a survey of 220 leading food executives from 19 countries in Europe, US and Asia Pacific, and detailed interviews with 65 senior-level executives.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review