HONG KONG: Consumers Name Asia's Superbrands Reader's Digest Survey Shows Brand Preferences of Consumers
What are the SuperBrands in the eyes of Asian consumers? The only survey of its kind in Asia, Reader's Digest (NYSE: RDA RDB) second annual Asia's SuperBrands Survey sheds light on the consuming preferences in six markets including Hong Kong, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega