SWITZERLAND: Lindt & Sprungli: consumers opt for the dark side (COMMENT)
The market for premium chocolate is forecast to reach US$2.9bn in 2008 as consumers look to luxury chocolate to offer indulgence and enjoyment. Lindt & Sprungli exceeded expectations last year by capitalising on this trend, and the use of dark chocolate in its products may also prove beneficial, enabling it to tap into both the luxury and health-motivated audiences.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery