SWITZERLAND: Lindt & Sprungli: consumers opt for the dark side (COMMENT)
The market for premium chocolate is forecast to reach US$2.9bn in 2008 as consumers look to luxury chocolate to offer indulgence and enjoyment. Lindt & Sprungli exceeded expectations last year by capitalising on this trend, and the use of dark chocolate in its products may also prove beneficial, enabling it to tap into both the luxury and health-motivated audiences.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival