UK: Consumers want healthier ready-meals
A comprehensive new report from the Henley Centre predicts a growing demand for healthier ready meals. Consumers are no longer happy to continuously sacrifice nutrition for the sake of speed - they want to have their cake and eat it.A Taste of the 21st Century identifies significant trends in the way we live today and creates a 'snapshot' of the way we may live and eat in 2020.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations