CANADA: Consumers warned of sulphites in Nature's Bar
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is warning consumers with allergies to sulphites not to consume Nature's Bar manufactured and distributed by Kawa Enterprises, because the product may contain sulphites which are not declared on the label. All Nature's Bar product, sold as a 47g bar, manufactured and distributed by Kawa Enterprises, is affected by this alert.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs