CHINA: Convenience Retail reveals IPO issue
Supermarket operator Convenience Retail Asia revealed that it has finalised the details of its IPO, which will amount to 25% of its enlarged share capital. The company commented that it has already received applications of 214 million of the shares in the offering, and the each share would be sold for US14.7cents, representing the upper end of its pricing range. The remaining 80% of the issue, amounting to 131.1 million shares, have been placed with institutional investors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival