USA: Cookies are the new business cards for 21st Century!
Billboardcookies.com is changing the way America does business...one cookie at a time. The company sells delicious cookies that feature a company's logo, product and/or service printed right on the cookies. And businesses are eating up the idea. Billboard Cookies boast four-color photographic reproductions of artwork, photos and/or graphics. The images on the cookies are formed from multi-color food dyes that are applied by a special laser printer. The results are high-resolution images that businesses and their customers are biting into with zest. Billboardcookies.com founder, Jay Schorr, says Billboard Cookies offer businesses a unique, cost-effective way to spotlight a company's products and/or services. "Billboard Cookies are the perfect promotional items for distribution to current and prospective customers, and are a cost-effective complement to a company's marketing, advertising and public relations programs," Schorr said. According to Schorr, Billboard Cookies:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week