USA: Cookies recalled for undeclared ingredient, according to the Georgia Department of Agriculture
Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin announced today that Voortman Cookies Ltd. of Burlington, Ontario, is voluntarily recalling some of its cookies because they may contain milk protein, a product not listed among the ingredients on the label. Consumption of these cookies could cause reactions in persons with allergies to milk protein.The recalled cookies include:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target