USA: Cookies site launch coincides with National Cookie Month
Just in time for the holidays, the newly launched HolidayCookies.com provides a one-stop spot for cookie recipes. HolidayCookies.com also features baking and decorating tips and resources, cookie exchanges, chat, and contests. Each recipe is printable to fit a 3x5" recipe card, and many include photographs that can be sent as a free virtual postcard. According to Alanna Webb, founder, the site's hallmark appeal is its warm, colorful graphics and easy, practical navigation. "Cookies bring out the 'kid' in all of us, so we knew that this site should have a fun, playful look and feel. It doesn't matter whether you're a seasoned baker or someone who just likes to drool over cookie recipes, you will find content and contests that appeal to you!" For Webb, HolidayCookies.com is definitely a family affair. "My mother bakes cookie recipes for us to taste test and my father photographs the results using a digital camera. We are reliving family memories by baking cookies that we haven't taken the time to enjoy in years! In today's age of technology, baking cookies is one way to keep in touch with traditions and to show people how much we care." "HolidayCookies.com is our 3rd web site to join womensforum.com. We're thrilled to be part of the womensforum.com family," said Webb. "Our fellow partners have provided a tremendous amount of assistance in our site start-up." "The entire womensforum.com team is truly excited to welcome HolidayCookies.com into our network," said Jodi Turek, womensforum.com's president. "HolidayCookies.com meets the demands of their audience with passion and enthusiasm, and the content they provide complements the other offerings in the Food & Wine Channel wonderfully."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report