CANADA/USA: CoolBrands agrees deal to make Atkins ice cream
Canadian frozen dessert maker CoolBrands International has announced that it has made a deal with Atkins Nutritionals to make, sell and distribute Atkins Endulge ice cream products in Canada and the US. Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands said the deal would help boost its presence in the diet food sector because Atkins Endulge does not contain added sugar and controls carbohydrates. The product is aimed at consumers who are following the low-carbohydrate Atkins diet plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti