CANADA/USA: CoolBrands agrees deal to make Atkins ice cream
Canadian frozen dessert maker CoolBrands International has announced that it has made a deal with Atkins Nutritionals to make, sell and distribute Atkins Endulge ice cream products in Canada and the US. Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands said the deal would help boost its presence in the diet food sector because Atkins Endulge does not contain added sugar and controls carbohydrates. The product is aimed at consumers who are following the low-carbohydrate Atkins diet plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action