CANADA/USA: CoolBrands agrees deal to make Atkins ice cream
Canadian frozen dessert maker CoolBrands International has announced that it has made a deal with Atkins Nutritionals to make, sell and distribute Atkins Endulge ice cream products in Canada and the US. Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands said the deal would help boost its presence in the diet food sector because Atkins Endulge does not contain added sugar and controls carbohydrates. The product is aimed at consumers who are following the low-carbohydrate Atkins diet plan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry