USA: CoolBrands and Eskimo Pie Amend Merger Agreement
CoolBrands International Inc. (formerly Yogen Fruz World-Wide Incorporated) today reported that it has executed an amendment to the merger agreement entered into on May 3, 2000 with Eskimo Pie Corporation, for the acquisition of Eskimo Pie Corporation at a purchase price of U.S.$10.25 cash per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund