CANADA: CoolBrands appoints co-chairman and CEO
Canadian frozen dessert maker CoolBrands International has announced that the company's board of directors has elected David Stein, previously president and co-chief executive officer, to serve as co-chairman and CEO, effective immediately.
The appointment follows the death of co-chairman and co-CEO Richard Smith on 29 January.
The company also said that by mutual agreement its management agreement with Calip Dairies, through which Calip Dairies provided Smith's full time management services and certain other ancillary services, had been terminated, effective immediately. The separate distribution agreement with Calip Dairies, in which Calip Dairies distributes CoolBrands' products to customers in the New York Metropolitan area, remains in effect.
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review