CANADA: CoolBrands buys Fruit-a-Freeze
Markham, Ontario-based frozen dessert manufacturer CoolBrands International has purchased the business and assets of Fruit-a-Freeze Inc, the Norwalk, CA based frozen fruit bar manufacturer. Fruit-a-Freeze began making frozen fruit bars in 1977. The products are sold in supermarkets in 16 states, club stores in 21 states and South Korea and Taiwan, and convenience stores and impulse outlets in seven states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund