CANADA: CoolBrands "extremely optimistic" of strong growth in Q3 and Q4
Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands International has said that the initial results from its 2002 new consumer products rollout point to continued strong growth for its Q3 and Q4. The company is introducing new products in the US under the Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® brand, including Big Round Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches, Giant Sundaes and Giant Fudge Bars. Initial takeaway by consumers at major retailers has exceeded expectations and CoolBrands is currently bringing on additional manufacturing capacity in order to meet demand for these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods