CANADA: CoolBrands "extremely optimistic" of strong growth in Q3 and Q4
Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands International has said that the initial results from its 2002 new consumer products rollout point to continued strong growth for its Q3 and Q4. The company is introducing new products in the US under the Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® brand, including Big Round Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches, Giant Sundaes and Giant Fudge Bars. Initial takeaway by consumers at major retailers has exceeded expectations and CoolBrands is currently bringing on additional manufacturing capacity in order to meet demand for these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review