CANADA: CoolBrands "extremely optimistic" of strong growth in Q3 and Q4
Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands International has said that the initial results from its 2002 new consumer products rollout point to continued strong growth for its Q3 and Q4. The company is introducing new products in the US under the Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® brand, including Big Round Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches, Giant Sundaes and Giant Fudge Bars. Initial takeaway by consumers at major retailers has exceeded expectations and CoolBrands is currently bringing on additional manufacturing capacity in order to meet demand for these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti