CANADA: CoolBrands "extremely optimistic" of strong growth in Q3 and Q4
Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands International has said that the initial results from its 2002 new consumer products rollout point to continued strong growth for its Q3 and Q4. The company is introducing new products in the US under the Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® brand, including Big Round Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches, Giant Sundaes and Giant Fudge Bars. Initial takeaway by consumers at major retailers has exceeded expectations and CoolBrands is currently bringing on additional manufacturing capacity in order to meet demand for these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega