CANADA: CoolBrands "extremely optimistic" of strong growth in Q3 and Q4
Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands International has said that the initial results from its 2002 new consumer products rollout point to continued strong growth for its Q3 and Q4. The company is introducing new products in the US under the Weight Watchers® Smart Ones® brand, including Big Round Low Fat Ice Cream Sandwiches, Giant Sundaes and Giant Fudge Bars. Initial takeaway by consumers at major retailers has exceeded expectations and CoolBrands is currently bringing on additional manufacturing capacity in order to meet demand for these products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast