CANADA: CoolBrands Int reports record Q2 revenues and earnings
Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands International Inc, marketer of Eskimo Pie® branded frozen novelties and frozen dessert products, has posted revenues for the Q2 ended 28 February 2002 up 23% to US$41m from US$33.3m year on year. Net earnings for the Q2 of fiscal 2002 were US$3.6m (US$0.08 net earnings/share) as compared with net earnings of US$1.8m (US$0.04 net earnings/share) for the same period last year, an increase of 98%. Earnings before income taxes were US$5.29m, up 48% on earnings before income taxes of US$3.5m for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch