CANADA: CoolBrands Int reports record Q2 revenues and earnings
Markham, Ontario-based CoolBrands International Inc, marketer of Eskimo Pie® branded frozen novelties and frozen dessert products, has posted revenues for the Q2 ended 28 February 2002 up 23% to US$41m from US$33.3m year on year. Net earnings for the Q2 of fiscal 2002 were US$3.6m (US$0.08 net earnings/share) as compared with net earnings of US$1.8m (US$0.04 net earnings/share) for the same period last year, an increase of 98%. Earnings before income taxes were US$5.29m, up 48% on earnings before income taxes of US$3.5m for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report