CANADA: Coolbrands International announces new stock symbol
CoolBrands International, Inc.(TSE:COB.; formerly Yogen Fruz World-Wide, Incorporated) today announced that their subordinate voting shares commenced trading, effective opening today October 6, 2000, on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol COB. The subordinate voting shares will trade under the symbol COB for the entire day. Effective opening on Tuesday, October 10, 2000, the company's subordinate voting shares will commence trading on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol COB.a, and will continue trading under COB.a thereafter. CoolBrands markets a broad range of frozen novelties and frozen dessert products under the Tropicana, Betty Crocker, Trix, Yoplait, Colombo, Lucky Charms, and Yoo Hoo brand names, pursuant to long-term licensing agreements. In addition, CoolBrands franchises and licenses outlets operated under a Family of Brands including Yogen Fruz, I Can't Believe It's Yogurt, Bresler's Ice Cream and Premium Frozen Yogurt, Swensen's Ice Cream, Golden Swirl, Paradise, Ice Cream Churn, and Java Coast Fine Coffees, with company-owned, franchised and non-traditional partnership locations in 82 countries as of May 31, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target