CANADA: Coolbrands International announces new stock symbol
CoolBrands International, Inc.(TSE:COB.; formerly Yogen Fruz World-Wide, Incorporated) today announced that their subordinate voting shares commenced trading, effective opening today October 6, 2000, on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol COB. The subordinate voting shares will trade under the symbol COB for the entire day. Effective opening on Tuesday, October 10, 2000, the company's subordinate voting shares will commence trading on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol COB.a, and will continue trading under COB.a thereafter. CoolBrands markets a broad range of frozen novelties and frozen dessert products under the Tropicana, Betty Crocker, Trix, Yoplait, Colombo, Lucky Charms, and Yoo Hoo brand names, pursuant to long-term licensing agreements. In addition, CoolBrands franchises and licenses outlets operated under a Family of Brands including Yogen Fruz, I Can't Believe It's Yogurt, Bresler's Ice Cream and Premium Frozen Yogurt, Swensen's Ice Cream, Golden Swirl, Paradise, Ice Cream Churn, and Java Coast Fine Coffees, with company-owned, franchised and non-traditional partnership locations in 82 countries as of May 31, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report