CANADA: CoolBrands International expands into North and South Korea
CoolBrands International Inc. (TSE:COB.A) announced today that it has signed two new Master Franchise Agreements to expand its Family of Brands into North and South Korea. The first agreement, with U.S. Pacific Conference LLC of Seoul, South Korea, provides for the opening a total of 49 Swensen's® Ice Cream outlets in South Korea. The second agreement, with Korea Fruz, Inc., also of Seoul, South Korea, provides for the opening of a total of 52 I Can't Believe Its Yogurt®, Bresler's® and Yogen Fruz® outlets in North and South Korea. Both new Master Franchisees anticipate opening their first outlets prior to September in time for the summer season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review