CANADA: CoolBrands International expands into North and South Korea
CoolBrands International Inc. (TSE:COB.A) announced today that it has signed two new Master Franchise Agreements to expand its Family of Brands into North and South Korea. The first agreement, with U.S. Pacific Conference LLC of Seoul, South Korea, provides for the opening a total of 49 Swensen's® Ice Cream outlets in South Korea. The second agreement, with Korea Fruz, Inc., also of Seoul, South Korea, provides for the opening of a total of 52 I Can't Believe Its Yogurt®, Bresler's® and Yogen Fruz® outlets in North and South Korea. Both new Master Franchisees anticipate opening their first outlets prior to September in time for the summer season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations