CANADA: Coolbrands International Inc. Reports 95% Increase In Net Earnings For Third Quarter
CoolBrands International, Inc. (formerly Yogen Fruz World-Wide Incorporated) (TSE: YF.A - news) today reported net earnings for the quarter ending May 31, 2000 of $1,412,000 or $0.03 per share, as compared to net earnings for the same period of the prior year of $723,000 or $0.02 per share. Earnings before income taxes for the third quarter of fiscal 2000 were $2,112,000, as compared to $161,000 for the same period of the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses