CANADA: Coolbrands International Inc. Reports 95% Increase In Net Earnings For Third Quarter
CoolBrands International, Inc. (formerly Yogen Fruz World-Wide Incorporated) (TSE: YF.A - news) today reported net earnings for the quarter ending May 31, 2000 of $1,412,000 or $0.03 per share, as compared to net earnings for the same period of the prior year of $723,000 or $0.02 per share. Earnings before income taxes for the third quarter of fiscal 2000 were $2,112,000, as compared to $161,000 for the same period of the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch