CANADA: Coolbrands International Inc. Reports 95% Increase In Net Earnings For Third Quarter
CoolBrands International, Inc. (formerly Yogen Fruz World-Wide Incorporated) (TSE: YF.A - news) today reported net earnings for the quarter ending May 31, 2000 of $1,412,000 or $0.03 per share, as compared to net earnings for the same period of the prior year of $723,000 or $0.02 per share. Earnings before income taxes for the third quarter of fiscal 2000 were $2,112,000, as compared to $161,000 for the same period of the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter