USA: Coolbrands International Inc. Reports Increased Revenues And Net Earnings For First Quarter
CoolBrands International Inc. announced today that revenues for the quarter ended November 30, 2000 increased by 30% to $26,878,000 as compared with $20,743,000 for the quarter ended November 30, 1999. Net earnings for the first quarter of fiscal 2001 were $274,000 ($0.01 net earnings per share) as compared with a net loss of ($670,000) ($0.01 net loss per share) for the same period last year. Earnings before taxes were $494,000, as compared with a loss before taxes of ($1,070,000) for the first quarter of 2000, an increase of $1,564,000. EBITDA increased by $2,721,000, or 573%, to $3,196,000, from $475,000 for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast