CANADA: CoolBrands posts higher Q3 earnings
Canadian frozen dessert maker CoolBrands International has posted higher earnings for the third quarter, helped by increased sales. The company reported net profit of C$8.96m (US$6.42m) for the quarter to 31 May, compared with $6.83m a year earlier. CoolBrands, whose brands include Eskimo Pie and Yogen Fruz, said its revenues for the quarter were $82m, up from $68m in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund