CANADA: CoolBrands sees significant growth from new products
Canadian frozen dessert maker CoolBrands International has said it expects its new product lines to boost its sales and profits. The company said it now has a 26% share of the US$657m US diet frozen novelty sector, which it said is the fastest growing snacks category in the US. CoolBrands expects its market share to expand to 36% of an estimated $1.1bn market by 2005, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods