CANADA: CoolBrands sees significant growth from new products
Canadian frozen dessert maker CoolBrands International has said it expects its new product lines to boost its sales and profits. The company said it now has a 26% share of the US$657m US diet frozen novelty sector, which it said is the fastest growing snacks category in the US. CoolBrands expects its market share to expand to 36% of an estimated $1.1bn market by 2005, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea