USA: CoolBrands signs deal with Universal Studios Florida
CoolBrands International has announced that it has been appointed by Universal Studios Florida to be the exclusive supplier of soft-serve ice cream and frozen yoghurt to Universal Studios Movie Theme Park in Orlando, Florida. Universal Studios Florida has agreed to carry Eskimo Pie soft ice cream as its exclusive soft-serve product for at least three years. CoolBrands will provide the theme park with Eskimo Pie branded point of sale materials and soft-serve equipment to merchandise Eskimo Pie soft ice cream to visitors at the popular vacation destination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK