USA: CoolBrands signs deal with Universal Studios Florida
CoolBrands International has announced that it has been appointed by Universal Studios Florida to be the exclusive supplier of soft-serve ice cream and frozen yoghurt to Universal Studios Movie Theme Park in Orlando, Florida. Universal Studios Florida has agreed to carry Eskimo Pie soft ice cream as its exclusive soft-serve product for at least three years. CoolBrands will provide the theme park with Eskimo Pie branded point of sale materials and soft-serve equipment to merchandise Eskimo Pie soft ice cream to visitors at the popular vacation destination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review