USA: CoolBrands signs deal with Universal Studios Florida
CoolBrands International has announced that it has been appointed by Universal Studios Florida to be the exclusive supplier of soft-serve ice cream and frozen yoghurt to Universal Studios Movie Theme Park in Orlando, Florida. Universal Studios Florida has agreed to carry Eskimo Pie soft ice cream as its exclusive soft-serve product for at least three years. CoolBrands will provide the theme park with Eskimo Pie branded point of sale materials and soft-serve equipment to merchandise Eskimo Pie soft ice cream to visitors at the popular vacation destination.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund