SWEDEN: Coop Norden names Susanne Hillberger as new information manager
Scandinavian retail and wholesale cooperative Coop Norden yesterday [Wednesday] named Susanne Hillberger as its information manager, effective 1 September. Hillberger has spent the last 18 years as a director of information at Swedish carmaker Volvo. Coop Norden was established on 5 July last year, with the merger of the convenience goods operations of the cooperative societies of Sweden, Denmark and Norway.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO