NETHERLANDS: Coop reports full-year turnover of €283m
Dutch supermarket chain Coop has generated turnover for 2002 of €283m (US$295.7m), an increase of 14.3% compared to the previous year.
The CoopCodis subsidiary's 2002 net profit is expected to be similar to its net profit in 2001 of €5.4m.
Coop expects to open its 100th store during 2003, reported the Dutch News Digest.
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report