USA: Corbett selected to head Land O'Lakes fluid milk supply division
Farmer-owned food and agricultural cooperative Land O'Lakes has announced that Gary Corbett is to head its fluid milk supply division. Corbett previously served as VP for Dairy and Governance with Dean Foods, Inc. "Corbett brings extensive dairy industry and fluid-milk marketing experience and expertise to our milk-supply operations," said company president and CEO Jack Gherty. "Bringing Gary on board is a reflection of Land O' Lakes commitment to establishing a strong presence, and taking a leadership role, in the consolidating fluid-milk industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs