USA: Corbett selected to head Land O'Lakes fluid milk supply division
Farmer-owned food and agricultural cooperative Land O'Lakes has announced that Gary Corbett is to head its fluid milk supply division. Corbett previously served as VP for Dairy and Governance with Dean Foods, Inc. "Corbett brings extensive dairy industry and fluid-milk marketing experience and expertise to our milk-supply operations," said company president and CEO Jack Gherty. "Bringing Gary on board is a reflection of Land O' Lakes commitment to establishing a strong presence, and taking a leadership role, in the consolidating fluid-milk industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target