USA: Corn Growers announce support for Senate farm bill principals
Yesterday the American Corn Growers Association (ACGA) reiterated their commitment to improve federal agricultural and rural programs for the nation's farm families. "We support the principals set forth for the next farm bill by the Senate Democratic Policy Committee and members of the Senate Agriculture, Nutrition and Forestry Committee," said ACGA president Keith Dittrich of Tilden, Neb. "We must have a true counter-cyclical income safety net, improved conservation initiatives, fair and competitive international and domestic markets, and provisions for rural community revitalization in the next farm bill."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs