USA: Corn Products International, Inc. announces executive appointments
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) yesterday announced several executive appointments effective following a transition of responsibilities. Jorge Fiamenghi, 45, vice president and president South America division, is appointed vice president and acting president US/Canadian region reporting to Sam Scott, chairman, president and chief executive officer. He replaces Michael Pyatt, who is resigning to pursue other interests.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin