USA: Corn Products International, Inc. appoints new president for Asia/Africa division
Corn Products International, Inc. (NYSE: CPO) today announced the appointment of Jeffrey B. Hebble, 45, to president of its Asia/Africa Division. He replaces Frank J. Kocun who retired January 31, 2001, as disclosed in the September 20, 2000, press release, and will report to Samuel Scott, chairman, president and chief executive officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat